Wednesday 22 October 2014

New Tiger drawing


Ive now moved into my new studio building and whilst I'm still busy organising the internal layout and finding which one suits me best I have been able to get to grips with a project that's been on the back-burner for a few weeks now.This is a large portrait of a resting Bengal Tiger and will be approximately 24" x 36 when complete.It was a fabulous animal that I met whilst in the Far East in January of this year and I hope the completed image will be published as a limited edition print early next year.The whole reclining cat can be seen (just about) in the uppermost photo and below is a close-up shot of progress so far.Its been a while since I tackled a large pencil drawing and I imagine this one may take some time to complete but i'll keep posting the progress shots here.

No comments: