Tuesday 13 August 2013

Cheetah painting update

after my week as artist in residence at Nature in Art last week ive been rushing around catching up with internet orders and answering a weeks worth of emails as well as returning all my stock of prints and cards etc into its rightful places.whilst I was in the studio at nature in art I was working on my cheetah oil painting and managed quite a bit of progress.there is still a little to do but mainly tinkering,glazing and a few alterations here and there.i took the unfinished painting to my bespoke framers yesterday for measurements to be taken and decisions made on the framing finish so that they could proceed with making and finishing the frame so that the painting could be rapidly fitted on completion as it is due to hang in an exhibition at the end of this month!.

No comments: